Strategic Buyer Corporate Real Estate (m/f/d)
We are a high-tech company and leading supplier to the semiconductor industry. We manufacture the complex lithography machines that chip manufacturers use to produce integrated circuits or computer chips. What we do is at the heart of all electronic devices that inform, entertain and connect us. At the Berlin site, more than 1,300 employees develop and manufacture key components for ASML lithography systems.
The necessary CRE (Corporate Real Estate) services must be purchased for developing the Berlin site and achieving the associated significant growth targets. You take on a lot of responsibility in ASML's growing and dynamic environment.
- Purchasing responsibility for new construction, alteration, refurbishment and maintenance of buildings and technical facilities, as well as other services
- Responsibility for commercial supplier management and contract design
- Handling of the procurement processes with tenders, bidding procedures and benchmarking with the aim of achieving the best possible result for ASML
- Conducting negotiations and concluding contracts
- Management of supplier relationships using ASML standard tools
- Measurement of supplier performance (adherence to schedules, quality, budget)
- Working out the procurement strategy for the area of responsibility with focus on continual improvement of quality, cost reduction and risk mitigation in close cooperation with CRE
- Representing NPR procurement team in procurement activities under CRE responsibility
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders
- Participation in business review meetings
- Completed bachelor's/master's degree, e.g. In industrial engineering
- At least eight years of relevant procurement-related experience
- Extensive relevant industry experience from high-tech industries such as semiconductor, solar, automotive, medical, etc.
- Proven track record in managing procurement activities
- In-depth knowledge of procurement markets and cost levels
- Very good knowledge of AHO, HOAI, VOB and BGB
- SAP knowledge advantageous
- Agile project management skills advantageous
- Team player with excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- High level of initiative, independence and decision-making ability
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Pronounced results orientation with corresponding sense of responsibility
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to find solutions
- Sense of urgency and excellent stakeholder management
- High flexibility and authority
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Your daily working hours can be organized on a flexible basis
- We reward performance with an attractive remuneration (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable remuneration components)
- A varied and innovative working environment in a strong team
- Together we can realize your professional plans for the future and offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable remuneration components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- Travel allowance for BVG company ticket or bicycle
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others for innovative technologies, new challenges and future-oriented solutions. Do you feel addressed? Then apply now via our online application form, stating your expected salary and earliest joining date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online portal for your application.
Questions regarding the recruitment process? Here you can contact us directly: +4971189989397.