Senior talent acquisition sourcing specialist (m/f/d)
Introduction to the job
As a Senior TA Sourcing Specialist, you will provide expert advice on effective TA sourcing strategies to Talent Sourcers and (RPO) searchers. You drive attraction campaigns, develop & execute sourcing strategies to proactively attract passively sourcing niche candidates. You will work closely together with TA Advisors, Employer Branding, HR Line and Talent Programs to analyze labor market trends and predict future hiring needs to design and roll-out the sourcing strategy. In addition, the Senior TA sourcing specialist drives local integration projects to implement global way of working.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop, coordinate and drive creative talent sourcing and job marketing strategies to proactively build talent pipelines for ASML’s future employment needs.
- Analyzing and communicating TA sourcing trends, results and insights to drive future activity, improve compliance and reduce risk.
- Implement and oversee an efficient & effective process concerning TA searching, shortlisting and planning in cooperation with RPOs including overseeing the SLA agreements and provided services.
- Close collaboration with Head of TA Berlin, HR Line and Employer Brand Communications in the TA demand planning process.
- Be a source of recruitment innovations when it comes to tooling, CRM, ATS, automation, etc.
Education and experience
- You have 5+ years' experience as a TA Sourcing Specialist in a very dynamic, fast-paced, complex environment. Preferable in a technical sector in German labor market.
- You are highly experienced in sourcing, screening and evaluating (technical) top talent.
- You are experienced in developing & executing on sourcing strategies
- You have proven skills in using talent source tooling and technology (e.g. Boolean search, CRM system, ATS).
- You communicate very well in German & English
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote per-sons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible structuring of daily work hours
- We reward performance with attractive compensation (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable compensation components)
- A varied and innovative work environment on a strong team
- We offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development so that we can realize your professional plans for the future together
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable compensation components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- Mobility benefit für BVG company ticket or bicycle
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others for innovative technologies, new challenges and future-oriented solutions. Does this appeal to you? Then apply using our online application form, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible joining date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Tel.: +49 30 60 905-127
Please use our online portal for your application.