SAP Inhouse Consultant QA (m/f/d)
Introduction to the job
Innovation is ASML’s core business! Our machines are extremely innovative but also within the IT organization we want to work on and with the latest technologies.
Do you have an affinity with the newest technologies, Cloud, and SAP? The IT group is currently expanding, and we are searching for a talented SAP Internal QA Consultant to join our team.
ASML leads the worldwide development, production, and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster, and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved. IT develops and delivers automated and digital services that are absolutely mission critical for ASML’s internal and external activities. These services support information management, infrastructure, automation, and optimization of key business processes across ASML.
The goal of the IT organization is to continuously improve our business capabilities while at the same time delivering a 24x7 global IT landscape. We accelerate the rollout of state-of-the-art technology into business-enabling services, with business and IT colleagues working closely together. This improves efficiency of business and allows us to explore cutting-edge technology that helps transform the business to effectively meet (near) future business needs. We see exciting new opportunities for IT to support ASML’s growth ambition.
- Support our team and the Quality Assurance department in securing our high-tech production and on the way to integration into the group processes.
- Design processes and solutions using SAP standards on-premise and in the cloud (SAP modules: QM and adjacent MM and PP)
- Implement solutions independently (customizing) or in cooperation with external consultants
- Work regularly with key users
- Plan and coordinate project activities in the role of (sub-)project manager, also reporting to stakeholders from various areas and hierarchy levels
- Ensure the strategic development of digital solutions with the business units
- Completed studies in computer science, business administration, or equivalent training in the IT and SAP environment
- Several years of professional experience in consulting and implementation of SAP ERP
- Knowledge and experience in quality assurance processes
- Interest in new technologies and solutions (S/4 Hana, SAP Cloud, Ariba)
- Service-oriented approach
- Structured, goal-oriented, and independent way of working with a high sense of responsibility
- Good analytical skills as well as strong communication, and teamwork skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- German desirable
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a
diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and
promote per-sons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that
diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible structuring of daily work hours
- We reward performance with attractive compensation (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable compensation components)
- A varied and innovative work environment on a strong team
- We offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development so that we can realize your professional plans for the future together
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable compensation components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others for innovative technologies, new challenges and future-oriented solutions. Does this appeal to you? Then apply using our online application form, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible joining date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online portal for your application. You are welcome to submit your
documents in English OR German.
Questions regarding the recruitment process? Here you can contact us directly: +4971189989397.