SAP Business Analytics Expert (m/f/d)
ASML Berlin GmbH (formerly Berliner Glas GmbH) is a major ASML R&D and manufacturing site, with expertise in optics and wafer chuck technology. Over 1,200 employees work at ASML Berlin in Germany. They develop and produce several key components for ASML lithography systems, including wafer tables and clamps, reticle chucks and mirror blocks.
ASML is a leading supplier to the semiconductor industry. The company provides chipmakers with hardware, software and services to mass produce the patterns of integrated circuits (microchips). Together with its partners, ASML drives the advancement of more affordable, more powerful, more energy-efficient microchips.
- Support our team in Berlin and the departments while developing the reporting solutions and on the path to integrating the group processes
- Conceptualize and support solutions based on the existing SAP BW landscape on-premise and the new SAC installation
- Independent implementation of requirements or in cooperation with external consultants
- Work with key users on a regular basis
- Plan and coordinate project activities in the role of (sub)project manager and report to stakeholders from a wide range of disciplines and hierarchical levels
- Ensure the strategic continued development of digital solutions with the departments
- Completed studies in (business) computer science, business administration or extensive training in the IT and SAP environment
- Several years of professional experience in consulting and implementation of SAP BW and/ or SAC
- Knowledge and experience of data analysis and transformations
- Interest in new technologies and solutions (S/4 Hana, SAP Cloud)
- Project management experience
- Service-oriented approach
- Structured, goal-oriented and independent way of working with a high sense of responsibility
- Good analytical skills as well as strong communication and teamwork skills
- Business fluent written and spoken English
- German desirable
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible structuring of daily work hours
- We reward performance with attractive compensation (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable compensation components)
- A varied and innovative work environment on a strong team
- We offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development so that we can realize your professional plans for the future together
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable compensation components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- Mobility benefit für BVG company ticket or bicycle
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others for innovative technologies, new challenges and future-oriented solutions. Does this appeal to you? Then apply using our online application form, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible joining date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online portal for your application.
Questions regarding the recruitment process? Here you can contact us directly: +4971189989397.