SAP Application Support (m/f/d)
ASML Berlin GmbH (formerly Berliner Glas GmbH) is a major ASML R&D and manufacturing site, with expertise in optics and wafer chuck technology. Over 1,200 employees work at ASML Berlin in Germany. They develop and produce several key components for ASML lithography systems, including wafer tables and clamps, reticle chucks and mirror blocks.
ASML is a leading supplier to the semiconductor industry. The company provides chipmakers with hardware, software and services to mass produce the patterns of integrated circuits (microchips). Together with its partners, ASML drives the advancement of more affordable, more powerful, more energy-efficient microchips.
- Support our team in the service processes and integrate them into the global group processes
- Support users with problems and questions in day-to-day operations
- Analyse and fix faults in processes and solutions in the area of the existing SAP systems
- Ensure achievement of service levels in user and permission management
- Provide support for projects
- Further develop support processes
- Outlook: Design solutions using on-premise and in-cloud SAP standard, and implement solutions (customizing) in cooperation with external consultants
- Completed studies in (business) computer science, business administration or extensive training in the IT and SAP environment
- Experience in incident, problem, and change management in accordance with ITIL
- Interest in new technologies and solutions (S/4 Hana, SAP Cloud, Ariba)
- Skills and experience in business management topics
- Service-oriented approach
- Structured, goal-oriented and independent way of working with a high sense of responsibility
- Good analytical skills as well as strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of German & English
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible structuring of daily work hours
- We reward performance with attractive compensation (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable compensation components)
- A varied and innovative work environment on a strong team
- We offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development so that we can realize your professional plans for the future together
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable compensation components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- Mobility benefit für BVG company ticket or bicycle
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others for innovative technologies, new challenges and future-oriented solutions. Does this appeal to you? Then apply using our online application form, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible joining date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online portal for your application.
Questions regarding the recruitment process? Here you can contact us directly: +49 711 22954561.