Projectlead Manufacturing (m/f/d)
ASML Berlin GmbH (formerly Berliner Glas GmbH) is a major ASML R&D and manufacturing site, with expertise in optics and wafer chuck technology. Over 1,200 employees work at ASML Berlin in Germany. They develop and produce several key components for ASML lithography systems, including wafer tables and clamps, reticle chucks and mirror blocks.
ASML is a leading supplier to the semiconductor industry. The company provides chipmakers with hardware, software and services to mass produce the patterns of integrated circuits (microchips). Together with its partners, ASML drives the advancement of more affordable, more powerful, more energy-efficient microchips.
- Enable a smooth transition of a new product from development to production
- Ensure an early involvement and representation of operation in a new product introduction
- Provide manufacturing requirements for a new product
- Perform risk assessments throughout the project with adequate tools
- Ensure that factory, people and processes are prepared for the coming new product and investments are done in time to secure an on time pilot phase and future ramp up
- Ensure a high level of industrialization for volume production (i.e. focussing on SPC, process capability, Yield and training status)
- Take the responsibility for the pilot phase of the product
- Compile and improve project and product KPIs
- Represent production in the product team
- Strong cooperation with D&E, product and process engineering, production, operational excellence as well as technology capability departments
- Engineering of natural science studies with focus on microsystems technology, precision engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, material science, physical technology or the like
- Proven knowledge of project management
- Experience in leading interdisciplinary technical projects
- Ideally, knowledge of manufacturing technologies for processing hard, brittle materials
- A structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Very good communication skills
- German and English business fluent
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible structuring of daily work hours
- We reward performance with attractive compensation (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable compensation components)
- A varied and innovative work environment on a strong team
- We offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development so that we can realize your professional plans for the future together
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable compensation components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others for innovative technologies, new challenges and future-oriented solutions. Does this appeal to you? Then apply using our online application form, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible joining date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online portal for your application.