Junior Software Development Engineer in industrial automation (m/f/d)
ASML Berlin GmbH (formerly Berliner Glas GmbH) is a major ASML R&D and manufacturing site, with expertise in optics and wafer chuck technology. Over 1,200 employees work at ASML Berlin in Germany. They develop and produce several key components for ASML lithography systems, including wafer tables and clamps, reticle chucks and mirror blocks.
ASML is a leading supplier to the semiconductor industry. The company provides chipmakers with hardware, software and services to mass produce the patterns of integrated circuits (microchips). Together with its partners, ASML drives the advancement of more affordable, more powerful, more energy-efficient microchips.
- Software development to control and analyze high precission measurement processes
- Collaboration in the design process and practical realisation of automated handling and measurement solutions
- Definition of requirement specifications in the software development process
- Take ownership to ensure functional readiness of the software
- Coordinate the overall systems engineering process with internal and external parties
- In medium term, you will take ownership in project management
- You have completed your studies in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engeineering or have any euqivalent qualifications
- Knowledge in Measurement Technologies and Software Development
- Practical Experience in hardware oriented programming of embedded systems or PLC controls in C or TwinCAT
- First experience with robot handlers and image processing
- Experience in at least one object oriented language to deveop Human-Machine-Interfaces is a plus, prefered in C#
- You are open to constant inovations and have an entrepreneural spirit
- You have great communication skills and you are team player
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible structuring of daily work hours
- We reward performance with attractive compensation (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable compensation components)
- A varied and innovative work environment on a strong team
- We offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development so that we can realize your professional plans for the future together
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable compensation components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others for innovative technologies, new challenges and future-oriented solutions. Does this appeal to you? Then apply using our online application form, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible joining date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online portal for your application.