IT End User Services Support Specialist (m/f/d)
ASML Berlin GmbH (formerly Berliner Glas GmbH) is a major ASML R&D and manufacturing site, with expertise in optics and wafer chuck technology. Over 1,200 employees work at ASML Berlin in Germany. They develop and produce several key components for ASML lithography systems, including wafer tables and clamps, reticle chucks and mirror blocks.
ASML is a leading supplier to the semiconductor industry. The company provides chipmakers with hardware, software and services to mass produce the patterns of integrated circuits (microchips). Together with its partners, ASML drives the advancement of more affordable, more powerful, more energy-efficient microchips.
Role and responsibilities
- 2nd Level Support: Recording of all incoming support requests, preparation and processing of requests, handover to 3rd level support, active directory
- Simple administration of networks and switches (connecting clients and machines into one network)
- Installation and configuration of client operating systems and software as well as processing of procurement requirements
- Analysis and troubleshooting of incidents with hardware/software in the client area
- Installation of IT workstation equipment and creation of documentation and policies
- Integration of machine and peripheral devices under cleanroom conditions
- Maintenance of production machines in the area of network and file access
- Troubleshooting of defective components in the client and machine area
- Very good hardware knowledge, assembly and installation of hardware components, electronic components and devices
Education and experience
- Training in the field of IT system electronics, IT specialisation/specialisation in system integration or comparable training
- Practical experience in the areas of responsibility described
- Very good hardware knowledge and very good, in-depth Windows knowledge
- Customer service and a strong solution-oriented approach
- Teamwork, resilience and hands-on approach
- Good knowledge of software tools in the client-server environment, in particular Microsoft software products
- A certification in MCSA Windows or comparable knowledge is desirable
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It
is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote per-sons in all job titles without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that
diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible structuring of daily work hours
- We reward performance with attractive compensation (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable compensation components)
- A varied and innovative work environment on a strong team
- We offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development so that we can realize your professional plans for the future together
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable compensation components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- Mobility benefit für BVG company ticket or bicycle
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others for innovative technologies, new challenges and future-oriented solutions. Does this appeal to you? Then apply using our online application form, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible joining date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online portal for your application.