Compensation & Benefits Manager ASML Germany (m/f/d)
Introduction to the job
You are an expert in Compensation & Benefits (C&B) and want to contribute to progress?
As a C&B Manager you will be part of the European Compensation & Benefits team and will be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of consistent and transparent C&B programs and processes in support of ASML for the sites of Berlin and Dresden in Germany.
Role and responsibilities
- Advise HR management on compensation & benefits issues
- Review and develop C&B policies, programs and procedures
- Manage and/or participate in C&B projects
- Participate in annual global C&B programs (e.g. salary increases, variable salary, equity-based benefits)
- Evaluate and implement provisions from collective bargaining. Coordinate salary adjustments (annual salary review) as part of collective bargaining in Germany
- Support and participate in collective bargaining
- Provide individual support to management
- Participate in external C&B networks and maintain external relationships
- Provide daily support to HR staff, line management and ASML departments.
Education and experience
- You have up-to-date and sound knowledge in the field of compensation & benefits and possess both operational and strategic skills.
- You have a university degree and preferably several years of professional experience, mainly in the field of compensation & benefits in one of the leading consulting companies in this field and/or in another company
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with trade unions (preferably with IG Metall and ERA) and works councils are indispensable
- You have a very good knowledge of job evaluation systems (Hay procedures are preferred) as well as in the area of company pension schemes
- You have a high affinity for numbers as well as excellent analytical and numerical skills
- You are self-confident and convincing, also at management level
- Fluency in German and English is a prerequisite
- To sum up: You are a proactive and socially competent team player, who is inspired by working in an international context and who is spurred on by a complex and challenging environment
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a
diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and
promote per-sons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that
diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible structuring of daily work hours
- We reward performance with attractive compensation (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable compensation components)
- A varied and innovative work environment on a strong team
- We offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development so that we can realize your professional plans for the future together
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable compensation components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others for innovative technologies, new challenges and future-oriented solutions. Does this appeal to you? Then apply using our online application form, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible joining date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online portal for your application. You are welcome to submit your
documents in English OR German.
Questions regarding the recruitment process? Here you can contact us directly: +4971189989397