Candidate Experience Specialist (m/f/d)
Introduction to the job
As a Candidate experience specialist you will be part of the TA team Berlin. You are responsible for delivering a high tech-human touch candidate and onboarding experience that reflects the ASML culture while respecting local cultural nuances. In addition, the Candidate Experience specialist drives local integration projects to implement global way of working.
Role and responsibilities
- Be the expert within ASML Berlin by creating and driving a candidate and onboarding experience strategy, in line with the ASML people strategy.
- Defining improvement opportunities in the field of candidate and onboarding experience and prioritize in line with our overall HR roadmap.
- Work closely with your global and local colleagues to define, develop and implement candidate and onboarding experience related programs.
- Drive change management activities in the organization by creating and using relevant insights.
Education and experience
- You have 5+ years' experience within TA and HR in a very dynamic, fast-paced, complex environment. Preferably in a technical sector in German labor market.
- You are highly experienced with candidate and onboarding experience, more-over you are able to translate customer needs into workable solutions.
- You communicate very well in German & English
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote per-sons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible structuring of daily work hours
- We reward performance with attractive compensation (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable compensation components)
- A varied and innovative work environment on a strong team
- We offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development so that we can realize your professional plans for the future together
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable compensation components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- Mobility benefit für BVG company ticket or bicycle
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others for innovative technologies, new challenges and future-oriented solutions. Does this appeal to you? Then apply using our online application form, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible joining date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Tel.: +49 30 60 905-127
Please use our online portal for your application.